Degica announced the release of a new version of the “Maker” series this time the Visual Novel Maker. The software going to helps for the indie visual novel developers, because with this program you have to focus only for the story and the graphics instead of the hardcore coding.
The program will be available in 2016 Autumn (release date is unknown) via the Steam on PC, MAC and Linux with the following features:
- Beautiful, free to use assets to get you started.
- Dynamic creation tools aimed for artists and writers.
- Scripting and Extension for user-integrated functionality.
- Live2D and voice sync support.
- Multiple resolution support.
- Multiple exporting options.
- Easy Game Localization tool.
More information coming soon! Stay tuned!