Sony on the official PlayStation Blog announced the release of two new Pro controllers for the PlayStation 4 from Razer and Nacon. Both of them specially prepared for the e-Sport players. While Sony says they are looking so unique, well you can’t miss the similarity with the Xbox One controllers.
Raiju is the new Razer controller and the Revolution coming from Nacon. Both of them will be available first in North America and Europe and later will be available in Asia and Japan. According to the announcement both of them release in the 2016 Holiday season (US / EU).
Here are the technical details:
- Two extra bumpers and two extra detachable triggers
- Built-in control panel on the front of the controller
- Trigger-stop switches and hair trigger mode for ultra-fast trigger responses
- Two custom profiles which you can instantly switch between and modify
- 3.5mm headset jack and dedicated headset volume and mic mute controls
- Detachable analog stick rubber caps which provide extra grip during intense gaming sessions
- Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the braided 3m-long USB cable – detachable for easy storage
- 46° amplitude dual analogue sticks, enhanced with innovative firmware for advanced eSports accuracy and reach
- Four extra shortcut buttons
- Eight-way directional pad
- Four custom profiles – all configurable via the companion PC application, enabling players to: re-map buttons, assign macros to the four shortcut controls and adjust analog and trigger sensitivity
- Two internal compartments with six additional weights – for a tailored balance and feel
Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the 3m-long secure connection USB cable – detachable for easy storage