Soedesco announced the release for the AereA music action RPG game today for 2017 Summer for North America and Europe. The new game will be available from June 30, 2017 on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in package (normal, limited) and download edition.
AereA is a music-themed, action RPG where you command four characters as they embark on a quest to return the nine primordial instruments to their rightful places and restore balance to the world of Aezir.
To help bring the world of AereA to life and really tap into the music theme of the game, Soedesco is teaming up with ‘Broforce’ composer Deon van Heerden for the game’s original soundtrack. Van Heerden is an award-winning videogame and trailer composer. Recently, the music video for ‘Broforce’ won a Golden Trailer award for most innovative advertising for a video game, which featured Van Heerden’s song ‘The Ballad of the Rambro.’
In the AereA soundtrack, every Boss in the game has a specially themed instrument and each Boss has its own soundtrack featuring that instrument. The retail version of the game will include a full copy of the game’s original soundtrack as a Special Edition.
Full feature list for AereA Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC:
- Enjoy the beautiful music by ‘Broforce’ composer Deon van Heerden
- Lose yourself in the beautifully hand-drawn graphic style in 4K resolution
- Play as 4 different musical themed characters, each with their own unique set of abilities
- Fight 9 unique bosses, inspired by a specific musical instruments
- Explore multiple islands with a wide variety of biomes, enemies and puzzles
- Switch to local 4-player co-op to form a team with up to 3 friends at any time