ATLUS released in Japan the Persona 5 last week on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3. The game got the first and the 2nd position with both editions. The No.1 is the PS4 edition with 264 793 sold units while the 2nd one is the PS3 version with 72 974 sold units.
The 3rd one is the PS4 version Winning Eleven 2017 (Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 in US/EU) with 66 037 sold units.
On the 4th position we can find again the Winning Eleven 2017 but with the PS3 version. The next new game is the TV Show “Run for money” the Cho Sentouchuu Kyuukyoku no Shinobu to Battle Player Choujou Kessen on 3DS at the 8th position.
The last new title is the BioShock: The Collection (PS4) at the 10th position.
From the console front, thanks for the new Persona and the Winning Eleven the PlayStation 4 is the No.1 with 96 433 sold units. The 2nd one is the new, Nintendo 2DS with 18 754 sold units and the 3rd one is the New Nintendo 3DS LL with 15 808 sold units.
Here is the Japan Chart for September 12 – 18, 2016 week
- Persona 5 (PS4)
- Persona 5 (PS3)
- Winning Eleven 2017 (PS4)
- Winning Eleven 2017 (PS3)
- Yo-kai Watch 3 Sushi / Tempura (3DS)
- Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS)
- Minecraft: Wii U Edition (WiiU)
- Cho Sentouchuu Kyuukyoku no Shinobu to Battle Player Choujou Kessen (3DS)
- Puzzle & Dragons X Kami no Shou / Ryuu no Shou (3DS)
- BioShock: The Collection (PS4)
- Hoshi no Kirby: Robobo Planet (3DS)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition (Vita)
- Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (3DS)
- Witcher 3 Game Of The Year Edition (PS4)
- Grand Theft Auto V (4990 Yen Version) (PS4)
- Tales of Berseria (PS4)
- Tokyo Xanadu eX+ (PS4)
- Splatoon (WiiU)
- Animal Crossing New Leaf (Happy Price Selection) (3DS)
- Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (3DS)
- Sony PlayStation 4
- Nintendo 2DS
- New Nintendo 3DS LL
- Sony PlayStation Vita
- New Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo Wii U
- Sony PlayStation 3
- Nintendo 3DS
- Microsoft Xbox One
- Nintendo 3DS LL