Capcom release last week in Japan the new RPG version Monster Hunter Stories which grabbed the 1st position on the current Japan Chart as we expected it. But the selling number is not the same as with the normal Monster Hunter games. When a Monster Hunter game release (usually) gets 500 000 or more selling numbers on the first week but the Monster Hunter Stories sold in 146 603 units only on the first week.
The 2nd one is the new, PlayStation version BLAZBLUE game the BLAZBLUE CENTRALFICTION which is the official port version of the Arcade version game. The PS4 version got the 2nd position with 20 608 sold units.
The 3rd one is the latest Persona game the Persona 5 (PS4 version) with 13 169 sold units.
In the current Japan chart next to the top2 games we can find only two new titles. The next one is the BLAZBLUE CENTRALFICTION again but with the PS3 version at the 6th position and the last new title is the Norn9 ~Norn + Nonette~ Act Tune from Idea Factory at the 18th position (PS Vita).
From the console front the Sony PlayStation 4 is the No.1 again with 31 071 sold units. The 2nd one is the New Nintendo 3DS LL with 16 548 sold units and the 3rd one is the Nintendo 2DS with 9 421 sold units.
Here is the Japan Chart for October 3 – 9, 2016 week
- Monster Hunter Stories (3DS)
- BLAZBLUE CENTRALFICTION (PS4)
- Persona 5 (PS4)
- Yo-kai Watch 3 Sushi / Tempura (3DS)
- FIFA17 (PS4)
- BLAZBLUE CENTRALFICTION (PS3)
- Minecraft: Wii U Edition (WiiU)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition (Vita)
- Persona 5 (PS3)
- Puzzle & Dragons X Kami no Shou / Ryuu no Shou (3DS)
- Winning Eleven 2017 (PS4)
- Hoshi no Kirby: Robobo Planet (3DS)
- Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS)
- Grand Theft Auto V (4990 Yen Version) (PS4)
- Cho Sentouchuu Kyuukyoku no Shinobu to Battle Player Choujou Kessen (3DS)
- FIFA17 (PS3)
- Demon Gaze 2 (Vita)
- Norn9 ~Norn + Nonette~ Act Tune (Vita)
- Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (3DS)
- Splatoon (WiiU)
- Sony PlayStation 4
- New Nintendo 3DS LL
- Nintendo 2DS
- Sony PlayStation Vita
- New Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo Wii U
- Sony PlayStation 3
- Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo 3DS LL
- Microsoft Xbox One