There is a new leader on the current Japan chart the fresh new released FIFA 17 (PS4 version). EA sold 57 012 units from the PS4 version of the game on the first week which made it the No.1 title in Japan.
The 2nd one is the PS4 version of the Persona 5 with 22 814 sold units and the 3rd one is the Yo-kai Watch 3 with 15 541 sold units (3DS).
The next new title on the list is the Demon Gaze 2 at the 4th position (PS Vita) and then comes the new FIFA 17 again but with the PlayStation 3 version.
After a little break we can find the new Dead Island: Definitive Collection (PS4) at the 10th position the Haitaka no Psychedelica PS Vita visual novel game at the 11th position from Idea Factory.
From the console front the Sony PlayStation 4 is the No.1 with 36 251 sold units. Then comes the New Nintendo 3DS LL with 13 701 sold units and the 3rd one is the Nintendo 2DS with 10 595 sold units.
Here is the Japan Chart for September 26 – October 2, 2016 week
- FIFA 17 (PS4)
- Persona 5 (PS4)
- Yo-kai Watch 3 Sushi / Tempura (3DS)
- Demon Gaze 2 (Vita)
- FIFA 17 (PS3)
- Winning Eleven 2017 (PS4)
- Persona 5 (PS3)
- Minecraft: Wii U Edition (WiiU)
- Utawarerumono: Futari no Hakuoro (Vita)
- Dead Island: Definitive Collection (PS4)
- Haitaka no Psychedelica (Vita)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition (Vita)
- Puzzle & Dragons X Kami no Shou / Ryuu no Shou (3DS)
- Hoshi no Kirby: Robobo Planet (3DS)
- Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS)
- Grand Theft Auto V (4990 Yen Version) (PS4)
- Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (3DS)
- Utawarerumono: Futari no Hakuoro (PS4)
- Winning Eleven 2017 (PS3)
- One Piece Dai Kaizoku Colosseum (3DS)
- Sony PlayStation 4
- New Nintendo 3DS LL
- Nintendo 2DS
- Sony PlayStation Vita
- New Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo Wii U
- Sony PlayStation 3
- Nintendo 3DS
- Microsoft Xbox One
- Nintendo 3DS LL