Wargaming.net released the new action robot game the Hybrid Wars on the Steam and GOG.com for 17.99 USD and 19.99 USD (15.99 EUR and 17.99 EUR) in all regions.
This title is a bird view action game where you have to control different robot units to defeat the enemies, similar like the first Warhammer 40k games.
In 2060, humanity is on the cusp of the second technological revolution. Earth has become a tangled web of information, energy and transportation networks watched from orbit by thousands of electric eyes. Sprawling cities, vast spaceports, and immense military complexes are dominated by tanks, choppers and variety of other machines that rule land, sea and sky. While corporations still pull the strings that control the world, their grip is starting to weaken.
- Discover multiple game modes
- Dive into up to 15 hours of gameplay
- Explore and conquer 8 huge, open-worlds
- Overcome 150 challenging objectives
- Earn 40+ rewards
- Wield 2 diverse heroes
- Command 4 dynamic types of vehicles: tanks, robots, helicopters, titans
- Defeat 50+ types of enemies
- Vanquish 8 powerful bosses
- Lock and load with 20 types of weapon
- Harness 28 additional abilities for each hero and vehicle type