Sony release in Japan in 2016 November the next Gran Turismo game the Gran Turismo SPORT. This new title this time release only on PlayStation 4 system so sorry PS3 owners but forget this game (at the moment).
Sony today published the Limited Edition details which going to includes extra cars next to some other extra in-game items. The Limited Edition Gran Turismo SPORT going to includes the following extra cars:
- Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3
- Dodge SRT Tomahawk Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.1)
- Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest)
- Ford Focus Gr.B rally car
- Mercedes-Benz Mercedes AMG GT safety car
- TOYOTA FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.3)
- Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Peugeot Total
- Subaru WRX Gr.3
This is the Starter Car Package which is included with the LE game. This version going to costs 9900 Yen + tax (package version) and 7900 Yen + tax (download version).
If you can pre-order the simple normal version of the game you can also get a few bonus cars. The pre-ordered version Gran Turismo SPORT going to includes the following cars:
- Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.1)
- Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 N24 Schulze Motor Sports
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final edition Gr.B rally car
At the end you can find the pictures about the extra cars in here. Stay tuned for more information.